NEVER GIVE-IN TO SELF PITY




On the floor of my room this morning there I was, reflecting over my life. I said to myself what a wasteful human. In what I have done and in what I have failed to do. I said to my self  I have being so blind and wrong  many times in my life, when I needed to make a distinctive decision.

I have spoken more and listened less. I have being very lazy and indolent in my ways. I have made so many rash decisions. I have being acting in fear most of the time. I have been walking around with low confidence, walking around  with feeling of hatred, being suspicious of every one  and has chased off people who once loved me.

I have blamed others for  my mistake instead of blaming my self . I have always look for excuse to justify my mistake and wrong doing . I have being going through life without any clear goal. Procrastination has stolen my time I have being disobedient to my parents. I have being going contrary to Gods plan for my life.

These are the words of a friend I  spoke to recently. Is this your situations right now ? Can you relate to what you are reading now ? . 

Don't get it wrong, there is a big difference between being remorseful and being bounded by self pity. To be remorseful over wrong did is the first stage of deliverance  that is, you are now aware of the problems and mistakes, and now making the necessary adjustments.

Friends, you are very lucky if this is your case, because self realisation is a point of devine tune around in life, for example, when your devine destination is North and you are driving in the direction of South, no matter how fast you are driving you can never get to North which is your destination. 
Not until your have realised that you are in a wrong direction and put your Car to reverse and turn around. You may never get to your destination.

But self pity is a different thing entirely, research has shown that it is a trait and it is habitual.
Self pity by dictionary definition is when you feel sorrowful unnecessarily, self indulgent, looking at life hopelessly and dispirited, running when no one is actually pursuing, crying unnecessarily.

D H Lawrence. Said  "I have never seen wild things sorry for itself" Meaning there is need for you to toughen up, face the life with a mindset of possibilities, prayer, hard work and commitment. 

Life  is not always rosy, it is a battle from the day you where born. Don't entertain negativity  forget the past, its all about the now, so said by Eckhart Tolle, in his book, the power of now.
Look forward because that is the only ways forward. To look backward is the definition of stagnancy. 

There is a reason for every thing under the sun some times we go through situations so we can learn and be a better human being, situation can be to prepare you for the next level. 

When there is life there is hope. There is nothing like too late. Believe and see positivity, Increase in all aspect, and good health today.

Written By:



Sam Osade Igbinedion


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Mindset: How Success Begins in the Mind

Waterfall And Agile Methodologies In Project Management Today

Agile Software Development Methodologies (Epic & User Story)